RealCommissions is looking for an Real Estate Account Coordinator based in our Sandy Springs, GA Headquarters!
Our ideal candidate:
• 2+ years of experience in the real estate industry (ie. real estate office, property management, closing attorney, mortgage processing)
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• Be positive, outgoing and enjoys interacting with clients
• Communicate via phone/email with real estate agents, real estate offices, attorney’s offices, and title/escrow companies to successfully open and close transactions.
• Do basic accounting work and enjoys working with numbers
• Bring an understanding and knowledge of the residential real estate industry and be able to process real estate transactions
• Handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Applicants should possess:
• A take charge attitude to be able to resolve issues; Must be proactive, an independent problem solver
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of QuickBooks
• Attention to detail
Please email email@example.com to apply!